|Genres:||Psychology Books, Self, Ego, Identity, Personality, Coping With Stress|
|Tags:||Psychology Books, Self, Ego, Identity, Personality, Coping With Stress, Free Download, PDF Download|
|Physical Form:||PDF Book|
Most of us feel overstimulated every once in a while, but for the highly sensitive person, it's a way of life. In this groundbreaking book, Dr. Elaine Aron, a highly sensitive person herself, shows you how to identify this trait in yourself and make the most of it in everyday situations.
In The Highly Sensitive Person, you will discover:
- Self-assessment tests to help you identify your particular sensitivities
- Ways to reframe your past experiences in a positive light and gain greater self-esteem in the process
- Insight into how high sensitivity affects both work and personal relationships
- Tips on how to deal with over-arousal
- Information on medications and when to seek help
- Techniques to enrich the soul and spirit
Drawing on many years of research and hundreds on interviews, The Highly Sensitive Person will change the way you see yourself--and the world around you.